Monday, April 6, 2009

An early visit from the Easter “Bamma”

Gramma, or “Bamma” as Lauren calls her, stopped by tonight with two darling little Easter bags filled with treats for the girls.  Livie and Lauren were soooooooooooooo excited, as was I, at all the delicious little treats and wonderful things inside the bags.

DSC02900

The Easter Treat Bags, aren’t they just precious?

DSC02901

Lauren, digging in to her Bunny bag.

DSC02902

Wow! Washable crayons! Thanks Gramma! (Mommy and Daddy thank you too!)

DSC02903DSC02904DSC02905DSC02908

And the fun continues…

 

 DSC02906 DSC02907 

So many wonderful little treasures! Candy, chocolate milk, a board book, sunglasses, CDs, crayons, drawing pads, marshmallow bunnies and frogs and fruit snacks! The bunny bags were more like “Mary Poppins’ bag”, I kept waiting for one of them to pull out a coat rack.  Oh well, there’s always tomorrow.

DSC02909

Mmmm, Cadbury caramel eggs!

DSC02910 

Hanging with Gramma and checking out all their loot!

DSC02911

We are trying to potty train Lauren. Here’s Bamma reading to her from her new book. Lauren was so stubborn, after a parade of Craig, myself and Bamma, drinks, snacks, songs, stories and endless entertainment, Lauren still would not pee on the potty an hour and a half later. Eventually, she decided to pee on Livie’s bedroom carpet instead. Lovely.

Lastly, I will leave you with two shots of Livie that I find particularly hilarious.

DSC02895

Look at her face! LOL!!!

DSC02896

I asked her to smile nicely for the camera and this is what she did. Ha!

2 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

So adorable!! I love Livey's dress.

AnNicole@Our Suburban Cottage said...

Awww, there's nothing like "Bamma". Your girls are absolutely adorable too.

I had to tell you your PB comment cracked me up. I'd never heard that before but it's soooo true...lol.