Much of our summer has been spent down at the pool. Both girls love it! I can’t think of a better way to spend our days in this super hot and humid weather.
Lauren is often difficult to capture, always the silly one, she hams it up when the camera is around.
Here are a few of my favorite shots of her inside and outside a family friend’s barn in Ohio.
I just love those baby blues…
Me with two of my best friends from home, Tracy and Greg! Even though I only get to see them every two years, it’s as though time stands still and we just pick up where we left off. I love them like family.
It’s been a great summer so far, I can’t believe it’s almost over for Livie who starts school just a short week from today. She’s more than ready, as for her Mommy, well, I just don’t think I’m ready quite yet.




9 comments:
I can't wait to hear about that very first day of school... but we need it from both sides.. hers and yours!
were you guys in ohio??? if you were close to cincinnati, you should of said hi!! cute pics as always!! xo, tessa
Can't believe your school starts in a week, wow, that is early!
What part of Ohio were you visiting? I'm from Mansfield...my family still lives there.
Spending the summer by the pool is perfect in my opinion!! It has been so hott where I live too! The first picture is just too cute
Again...gorgeous photos. Please.....can I have lessons!
sweet photos my friend :)
Golly those
girls have got
EYES that won't
stop.....simply
gorgeous and you
did an amazing
job of capturing
their beauty, Kat!
xx Suzanne
Those are the best types of friends. They are almost like family. Great photos of your sweet girls!
Great pictures Kat...your girls are so photogenic! The last one is great too!
Post a Comment