When we were in Halifax, back in June, the girls and I had a park play date with my cousin, Melissa and her two little girls, Maddy and Mia.
It was precious watching them play together. Since we only get to visit Canada about once every two years, they don’t get to see each other very often.
The girls were completely fascinated by this moss-covered rock.
This is the same bridge in the Public Gardens where Craig and I had our wedding pictures taken.
Having a snack on Citadel Hill.
I just love this one of Mia with the crumbs all over her precious little face!
Lauren, all about the snacks, caught with her hand in the snack bag…
It was such a rare and gorgeous sunny day so we decided to get out and make the most of it. I really wish we could visit more often, yet I’m thankful for the great amount of time we were able to spend there this summer.




8 comments:
I am vowing here and now to never think of myself as "too old" for playdates :) What great memories you made!
♥ Cat brideblu
such sweet pictures of a perfect afternoon! happy birthday to miss olivia too!!
xo, tessa
Love these pictures! Did you process them in HDR or something? They have such a cool effect to them.
Thisis so cute. I love being able to hang out with family and have cousins play together.I so wish I lived near family.
That Lauren is my kind of gal....always thinking about the snacks.
Kat...you really have skills with your camera! Great pics! oh and ps. we love Penne a la Betsy too! ~Jen
Awesome pictures--wow!
What a wonderful time! Your pictures are beautiful!
Kat, these pictures are amazing. You have a beautiful family. Thanks for commenting on my Friday Favorites! It is always great to find new bloggers!
Post a Comment