My husband surprised me with a new camera for Christmas, a Canon Rebel T1i. I love it. LOVE IT! It came with a camera bag and two lenses. The camera bag is great, practical and roomy, but definitely not cute. Therefore, I decided I needed a cute camera purse to tote my camera and extra lenses around town.
I was super excited to come home one day and find the this package sitting outside my garage door. Squeeeeee!
How seriously cute is the box? Love it!
Hooray, a Jo Totes Camera Bag!
I chose the Rose –Teal because I loved the retro styling combined with the super fun teal color.
Isn’t she darling? The bag also has a removable shoulder strap and five removable foam pads to design the inside of your purse to best suit your needs.
The lining was supposed to be houndstooth, but it arrived with the black and white polka dot lining instead. Although I would have preferred the houndstooth, the polka dots are still super cute and work well with the bag itself.
If you’re looking for a fun and functional camera purse, check out Jo Totes!




11 comments:
too cute kat!!
i love all the funky new camera bags that are available these days.
i still carry my mother in laws small black one for when i'm running around...i have a large one but sometimes its too large.
this one looks just right.
off to check 'em out
xo
What a cute bag.
Too bad I just
bought a functional
black one! But,
I do have a b-day
coming up....
Enjoy it!
xx Suzanne
Super cute, sassy and stylish...I love it! I'm still saving for the camera...one of these days (or maybe in my case, years!)
That bag is so incredibly cute!
My daughter, Hannah, saved for a year to buy her Canon Rebel T1i and I just showed her this bag and she is sold! I love the color and the specific camera slots. Wonderful!
Have a great Friday!
What a nice hubby! You are one lucky girl :)
I still need to get the camera. Love the bag, it's too cute to be a camera bag.
Did Lauren get her hair cut? I was just looking at some previous posts and it looks different. Livie's does too.
love the camera bag, kat. cute and functional, a winning combination. i've a little black boring bag, it just might be time for an upgrade.
little oliver is adorable.
xo
~molly
ok, that is seriously CUTE!! Loved your older post too with the picnic in the playhouse. How sweet that your girls are such good friends! Could you please send some of that warm sun-shiny weather up north??!!
xo,
Tessa
Now this I love! I hate carrying my boring black one.
Too cute!!!!
Adorable! Love the color you choose!
Post a Comment