We love books in our house. LOVE THEM. We have an extensive collection of children’s books, some of our favorites include the Madeline books. Adorably written and beautifully illustrated, they’re a little girl’s dream come true.
This week, Livie and Lauren recommend, The Madeline Books.




8 comments:
Oh I loved Madeline when I was little. Love sharing the stories I loved when I was young with my girls. Cute pics!
"Good night, little girls!
Thank the Lord you are well!
And now go to sleep!"
said Miss Clavel.
And she turned out the light-
and closed the door-
and that's all there is-
there isn't any more.
Madeline is one of my alltime favorites. I fancied myself Madeline when I was little. It was either Madeline or Pippi Longstocking.
Lauren and Livie and darling in their matching nighties.
Sooo adorable! You are one lucky mama:)
seriously, your girls are just precious! And, I totally forgot about the Madeline books! My girls would love them!
We read Madeline today. Madeline is on our all time favorites.
Cha Cha
Those two are just adorable...ooooh, too cute! AND they'll be great readers!!
Adorable photos! Your girls are just too sweet! With two little boys we don't have Madeline books at our house, but we still love children's books, too. I'd have to say it's one thing I never feel guilty about purchasing. This has inspired me to do a book post in the near future about what my boys are enjoying right now. Thanks :)
Hey! Just checking in to make sure all is well. Hopefully you are enjoying a beach trip.....and that you family isn't under the weather.
Post a Comment