Saturday, March 26, 2011

Teacher Appreciation

This year, for teacher appreciation, we decided to give the teachers an assortment of yummy cookies. In the past, I usually baked the treats myself or picked up a cute potted plant to give as a gift.

I spotted these adorable green and white polka-dotted bowls at Target and knew instantly what I wanted to do with them.

IMG_1297

I stopped by Publix and picked up six dozen cookies from the bakery.  (2 dozen chocolate chip, 2 dozen sugar cookies with sprinkles and 2 dozen oatmeal raisin.) The Publix bakery is pretty spectacular!

IMG_1293

I put an assortment of the cookies in each bowl, placed each one on in a baggie and tied them up with pretty ribbon.

IMG_1289

Et voila! A simple and cute teacher appreciation gift for your favorite teacher!

6 comments:

Lorri said...

Too cute! She will LOVE that! I love all your fun ideas!

Kerri said...

I LOVE it! Not only do they get the yummy cookies...they get a cute bowl too!

The Southland Life said...

VERY CUTE! They will love that!!!

Caroline Gault said...

What a beautiful presentation. So sweet.

x
Caroline

Donna said...

What a lucky teacher!!!

Jo said...

As a teacher, I would certainly appreciate such a cute and yummy treat! :)

Jo