Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Beach Beauty

All of this lovely weather lately has me longing for a beach trip. This is one of my favorite pictures of Lauren, taken in St. Simons Island last year.
Vintage Beach Lauren
I’m participating in this week’s challenge at iheartfaces.




12 comments:

laura mcpherson said...

This makes me long for a beach trip too! Those wave patterns are mesmerizing!

Lily Wise Photography said...

Adorable!

Rachel @ Simple Girl said...

Beautiful photo! That water looks amazing!

Natalie said...

Mmmmm....beach...beautiful. :)

Unknown said...

Love the colors! Makes me long for summer...go away winter! Beautiful shot.

Can you help me win this scholarship? It's super easy! Check out my blog www.livinthemomentphotography.blogspot.com , to find out how you can help me pay for college and help yourself win an amazing blog giveaway!

Charity said...

I love this picture, so sweet. I am dreaming of the beach also, white sand-waves crashing.AAAAHHHHH

Cha Cha

Privet and Holly said...

Your photos are
just beautiful, Kat.
I love the spring
postcards that you
created!! Maybe it
will encourage spring
to finally visit us!
xx Suzanne

Melissa said...

Hi friend! I love those pics! we miss you guys! Thanks for sharing your days with me. It feels like you are not so far away! Love you!

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

That is a great picture! Wish I was there now. Going to the beach this weekend, though...so excited.

Privet and Holly said...

Kat, send me
an e-mail....
I've got news
for you....!
xx Suzanne
privetandholly@gmail.com

Jennifer of chambersstreet.blogspot.com said...

Ooh, the beach,looks lovely..can't wait for Easter...heading your way...even more south! Destin.

Amanda said...

i just LOVE how you edit your pics...love, love, love...I used Picnik like you suggested but yours still seem way better than mine... must be the photg! :)