I love that Lauren hasn't toughed her cup cake and Livies is practically gone. Is Lauren a frosting gal? That would be me....lick the forsting off and forget the cup cake. Okay about "red velvet". Does red velvet have a specific flavor, or is all about the color? Looks yummy!
Red Velvet tastes like chocolate but is red in color due to the red food coloring in the batter. It is usually paired with cream cheese frosting. You would love it!
Welcome to a glimpse into our daily lives!
I'm a tennis-playing, pink and green loving, flip-flop wearing, former teacher turned stay-at-home mom to two darling girls. I have crazy-curly hair, love to cook, have more cookbooks than I can count and love photography.
2 comments:
I love that Lauren hasn't toughed her cup cake and Livies is practically gone. Is Lauren a frosting gal? That would be me....lick the forsting off and forget the cup cake.
Okay about "red velvet". Does red velvet have a specific flavor, or is all about the color?
Looks yummy!
Red Velvet tastes like chocolate but is red in color due to the red food coloring in the batter. It is usually paired with cream cheese frosting. You would love it!
Post a Comment