Friday, July 16, 2010

5

Five years ago, Livie, our first child, was born with a full head of hair and a spunky personality to match.

DSCN0128 RSCN022709-14-2005 03;31;56PM KatHam077bw_small[1]

One year old

IMG_6125DSCN1553DSCN1726

Two years old

RSCN2394DSCN2512DSCN2881

Three years old

DSC01331 DSC01301DSC01199

Four years old

DSC05248 DSC04595 DSC04792 DSC04811

Five years old

DSC09202DSC09338 DSC09358

Happy Birthday, Livie-Loo!!! We love you so much sweet girl. Thanks for bringing love and laughter into our lives each and every day!

8 comments:

Susan R said...

What sweet photos. Amazing how fast they grow. Your girls are so cute. If Livie is only 4, how old is Lauren?

Kat said...

Livie is five and Lauren will be four in September.

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Beautiful photos. My oldest is going to be 4 next month, I can't believe it.

Happy Birthday to her!

{cindy} said...

What a great collection of photos!
Love the first two newborn ones...I'm a sucker for newborn shots!
Happy Birthday Livie!
Enjoy the day

Melissa said...

AWW! I remember THAT! We miss you guys so much! Craig is a minority in a sorority! Bless his heart!

Holly said...

She is just beautiful...your blog is becoming my favorite!

Hope you will follow me too. I am at http://holly-pinklady.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Oh! 5 is such a great age...grown up, but still a baby too.
Cute! Cute!

Henley on the Horn said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!!!