We had a relaxing holiday at home with dear friends. Lot of food and fun. Deviled eggs, veggies and dip, baked beans, potato salad, coleslaw, ambrosia salad, watermelon, blueberries, chicken nuggets, chips, barbeque chicken sandwiches, red velvet cupcakes… We definitely had plenty to eat. Everything was made from scratch except for the beans and the cupcakes, it was well worth all the effort.
We filled up the pool, ran a Slip n’ Slide down the hill and the kids pretty much wore themselves out. Even the adults took turns on the swings and we even managed to get the guys in the clubhouse… we really had a wonderful evening. The weather was great, not too hot, now if we could just keep the bugs away, we’d be all set.
Lauren is lovin’ life!
Put ‘em up! Oliver means business.
Slip sliding away….
Patiently waiting their turn…
Lauren, Oliver and Nolan hanging out in the pool.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Yummy red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
Kate and Lauren were hanging out in the playhouse.
How adorable is Russell trying to climb the slide?
Russell is one determined little man!
The two youngest guests, Russell and Oliver spent some quality time together sharing a soccer ball and comparing the sizes of their feet.
Seriously, those legs!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!
Nolan is a pro on the swing. JW wants to go just as high!
Kristen figured out how to push JW and run under the swing.
The three K’s: Kat, Kristen and Kim.
Hmm, looks like the new motto of the clubhouse is “No Girls Allowed!”
JW, caught with his hand in the cookie jar chip bowl. I had to laugh, he just pulled up a seat and dug right in… who can resist a bowl of Kettle-cooked chips? Certainly not me, I could easily eat my weight’s worth of them.




4 comments:
I LOVE babies with chubby legs. The rolls on those lags just make me want to hug him.
What a great day!!
Those cupcakes look delish!
Enjoy the day
Wow! Totally my kind of party! Backyards, kiddos, slip n slides, yummy snacks and cupcakes with berries! Love it all!
Gimme some dip and I'd pull up a chair to the chip bowl too!
I LOVE all the red white and blue desserts! Super cute! I'm a new follower btw.
http://babyeichhorn.blogspot.com
Have a great day!
Post a Comment