The last weekend in April, we spent a few glorious days in Tybee Island with our dear friends, the Petersons. We stayed in Kristen’s aunt and uncle’s beautiful beach house and we had the best time. The kids played non-stop, when they weren’t on the beach running in and out of the waves and building sandcastles, they were splashing around and having an absolute ball in the salt water pool. I LOVE days at the beach, the kids are exhausted at the end of the day and the expression of pure joy on their faces is positively priceless.
Sunset on the beach, our first night in Tybee.
The next morning, the kids could NOT wait to go back to the beach and play. The weather was perfect. They loved EVERY minute of it.
Olivia and Kate in their matching swimsuits! Gotta love Gymboree!!!
Surf’s up!
TOO BRIGHT!
I just can’t get enough of these two. They are hilarious together. I am so thankful they will be together in Preschool for the next two years.
Many thanks to the Petersons for inviting us to the beach with them, we had an amazing time and have enough memories to last a lifetime.




3 comments:
I'm sooo jealous. That looks like a lot of fun. Was the water warm? The kids look adorable together.
Did you notice any oil spill problems near shore? Just curious.
The water was REALLY warm and luckily, there were no signs of oil.
It looks that you guys had an awesome time. I'm jealous on so many levels!! We miss you guys and really need to get together soon.
Post a Comment