Tonight, my two ballerinas performed in their first ever recital. Little Lauren completely froze after the first ten minutes and Olivia participated on and off throughout the performance. Olivia has really come a long way, in the past, she was the one who would completely freeze during their preschool concerts. Poor Lauren, I think she was completely freaked out by the audience. She was a trooper though, she didn’t cry.
All smiles before the performance.
Livie and Lauren with their darling dance teacher, Miss Brooke.
Uh oh, I think the fear was setting in right about now…
The girls were so proud of their diplomas! (Craig gave the girls each a bouquet of flowers, but we forgot to take a picture of them. Oops.)
Many thanks to Miss Brooke for such a wonderful year filled with laughter, and a love of dance.




2 comments:
These are SUCH cute pictures! You must be so proud of your little ballerinas!
OH look at them! They are so adorable and I love their outfits! Sometimes the stage fright just gets the best of them. It's ok. They both look precious!! :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment