Thursday, May 27, 2010

St. Simons Beach Club

This condo was our “home away from home” from Sunday to Sunday while were in St. Simons.

DSC08926

These pictures were taken in the girls’ room. They loved it and I loved it too. I would love to recreate this room at home. I adored everything about it from the palm tree twin beds, to the bedding, the wall color and the plantation shutters. So sweet.

DSC08925DSC08927

I think the girls’ favorite part was having their very own flat screen in their room. They especially loved relaxing and unwinding in there after a long, fun day at the beach and the pool.

DSC08906

Even their bathroom was adorable.

 DSC08928

Speaking of relaxing, the master suite was amazing!!! It also had plantation shutters and access to the balcony. I loved the chaise lounge, the big comfy bed, and the flat screens, one in the bedroom and one in the bathroom. I spent every evening soaking in the tub while watching the Food Network. I seriously never wanted to leave this place!

DSC08929DSC08947 DSC08930DSC08933 DSC08946

The Master Bath was incredible! Huge garden tub and a gigantic shower with a bench. It was heavenly. The bathroom was one of the main features that sold me on choosing this condo over all the others.

DSC08934 DSC08935DSC08936

The kitchen, dining room and living room areas were all very comfortable. The table expanded to seat six but we took the leaf out and made it smaller to give us some more space to get around.

DSC08937 DSC08938DSC08939 

The owners of this condo really thought of everything when they were decorating it to make it comfortable for guests. The couch and the corner chair and ottoman were perfect for flopping down with a good beach read. I really wanted a pretty place where we could relax and unwind at the end of the day and this far exceeded my expectations. I can’t wait to go back again!!!

 DSC08941DSC08943 DSC08944 DSC08945

This was the view from our balcony. Absolutely gorgeous!

DSC08907DSC08912

The pool and the courtyard. The property is impeccably maintained and it was such a pretty walk through the courtyard to get the pool and the beach.

DSC08795 DSC08772 DSC08773DSC08776 DSC08777 DSC08779

We walked through these sweet smelling Jasmine-covered archways every time we went to the beach or the pool.

DSC08778

Gorgeous landscaping and I adore the lighthouse fountain!

DSC08794

Now can you understand why we didn’t want to leave?

5 comments:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

I am mad at you for posting this. I want to go on vacation SOOOO bad!!!! Your condo is absolutely adorable, LOVE the decor, they did such a good job! And, that pool looks so refreshing!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Beautiful beach condo...you did good! I'm heading to my beach condo for the week...can't wait to soak up the beauty of our beach here on the Alabama coast. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,
Linda

Faith said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Yes, I can certainly see why you didn't want to leave. I would love to know more about this place - can you send me a link to the rental?

Man, I want a beach vacation SO bad!!

Susan R said...

I don't know where to begin. I love the colors, love the walk on the beach, love the view and especially love the decorating in that condo. Holy cow! I wouldn't leave. So so beautiful.
Looks like such an amazing time.

Tutus, Feather Boas, and Sticky Fingers said...

I loved the condo and it gave me such great ideas on how to decorate our new Florida home when we buy it!