Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tybee II

The kids really enjoyed playing and swimming in the salt water pool back at the beach house while Kristen and I relaxed in the rocking chairs on the pool deck.

DSC08574DSC08579DSC08582

After a wonderful day at the beach, we took an evening stroll down to the lighthouse.

DSC08585DSC08587DSC08591

This picture totally cracks me up. I wonder what Lauren is up too… hmm…. Kate is the only one posing for the picture, while Olivia is trying to rip the pickets off the fence and John Will could care less… Love it.

The next morning at the beach it was just the girls as John Will had to go to Urgent Care for a buckle fracture in his foot. Russell took the opportunity to take a lovely beachside nap in his stroller.

DSC08595 DSC08600DSC08603DSC08605DSC08602DSC08604 DSC08608

Even though our time in Tybee was short, every minute of if was thoroughly enjoyed by all. Once again, many thanks to the Peterson Family for letting us tag along. We really had the most wonderful time!

2 comments:

Marta @ Haus of Girls said...

So beautiful!!!

Susan R said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are so cute. I absolutely love the color of the pictures from the pool, such vibrant blue.
Looks like a great time and a place I'd love to visit.