I made these cute little Valentines for Livie's classmates. Olivia was so excited to bring them to school for all her sweet little friends.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Valentine's Whoopie Pies!
This morning, after dropping the kids off at preschool, I headed home to get to work on their teachers' Valentine's Gifts. I decided to make homemade Whoopie Pies for them with hearts decorated on the top with powdered sugar. I tied them up in a little bag, attached a sweet little ribbon and a homemade valentine. Here are some pictures of the process and the finished result. Tomorrow, the girls and I will be making a second batch for Daddy and the Grandparents! I got the recipe from America's Test Kitchen Family Baking Book and used Betty Crocker Whipped Fluffy White Frosting for the middle. After the cakes cooled, I spread a heaping amount of frosting on one half, topped with the second half and then dusted the top with some powdered sugar. I cut out a heart shape from waxed paper to get the heart design. Super Easy and oh so cute! Yummy!!! (They are HUGE so be prepared to share your Whoopie Pie with a loved one! (wink)
My pink Kitchenaid hard at work!
These look so disgusting but I know they'll taste delicious!
The finished decorated product! Love it!
All wrapped up and ready to go!
Lauren and Livie's gifts for their teachers.
Lauren, the taste-tester!
I made these cute little Valentines for Livie's classmates. Olivia was so excited to bring them to school for all her sweet little friends.

I made these cute little Valentines for Livie's classmates. Olivia was so excited to bring them to school for all her sweet little friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment