Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hey Mommy, smell my mouth!

Whatever has been going around has finally come around. The girls are not feeling well. Lauren threw up last night a few times and Livie is having some tummy issues. Poor little things. This morning for breakfast, I kept it bland, just in case the "fwow-ups" are not done. We had applesauce and toast and Craig thought it might be a good idea to give them some Sprite to settle their tummies. Um, well, they thought that was the greatest thing ever! Lauren kept yelling, "More bubbly, Moooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmy... MORE BUBBLY!" You would have thought I was serving them Mimosas for breakfast. Then Olivia came running over to me...
Olivia: "MOMMY! Smell my mouth! What does it smell like?
Me: "No thanks, Mommy doesn't want to smell your mouth."
Olivia: "Smell it, smell it! Does it smell like lemons?"

Olivia soon realizes that Mommy is not going to smell her mouth so she asks Lauren. The next five minutes involve them smelling each other's mouths.

Livie: "Hey Lauren, smell my mouth!"
Lauren: "Alright..."
Lauren: "I liiiiiiiiiiiike it!"
Livie: "what does it smell like?"
Lauren: "BUBBLES"

Well, I hope they feel better and that Craig and I don't get it. (Guess Livie won't get to go to her Valentine's Party tomorrow. :(

No comments: