Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Savannah Signs

Last weekend, I took a road trip to Savannah with my parents. We left Friday morning and returned Sunday night. We had such an amazing time. Plenty of laughs, plenty of sightseeing, plenty of shopping and definitely plenty to eat. One of the things I miss most about living on the coast is the abundance of fresh seafood that is readily available. I take advantage of it every time I travel back to the coast. Here are some signs that we saw around town that I captured as we went along on our merry travels.

 DSC08249 DSC08252 DSC08320  DSC08334DSC08348DSC08354DSC08356DSC08358 DSC08370DSC08368

Check out all the pollen on the awning… even with the pollen, the weather was absolutely perfect.

** Stay tuned for more Savannah pics**

3 comments:

nest of posies said...

such a fun & colorful posts!

hope you all had a great trip!

Erin of Brownie Bites said...

Oh I LOVE Savannah! Can't wait to see more photos!

Susan R said...

Okay...why didn't you come get me too? I want to go to Savannah sooooo badly.