Good morning readers, I have some exciting news. My lovely friend, Cha Cha over at Sit Relax and Read has interviewed me for her weekly feature, “Fridays with Friends” and is featuring Pretty in Pink and Green on her super cute blog. Cha Cha is a very talented and creative Mommy to two beautiful girls. Please head on over to Sit Relax and Read to see for yourself her darling, fun and inspirational ideas.





4 comments:
Good morning Kat, we are up and ready. Thank you so much for doing this interview, I love coming to your blog for inspiration and now I get to tell everyone else about how wonderful you are. Enjoy the beautiful weather today.
Cha Cha
I enjoyed reading your interview! Your girls are precious, and I loved the picture of your boxer dog :))) We are a boxer loving family, too! God Bless you!
stopping by from cha cha's blog.
your header picture is adorable.
and i can't get over your kitchen transformation! beautiful. and your entryway is beautiful as well.
i KNOW how hard a big challenge is to bring a room to a "current" age. you should be so proud.
nice to meet you.
happy weekend.
kellie
I'm also here from Cha Cha's. I think I've been to your blog a few times, but it was great to get to know you better. I've found some great ideas here, thanks!!
Post a Comment