Olivia and Lauren LOVE to paint! After a weekend trip to Savannah with my parents, I brought the girls back some watercolor paints and paper. They were SOOOOOOOOOO excited and couldn’t wait to try it out when they arrived home from Preschool yesterday afternoon. We drew some flowers with a sharpie and then they got busy mixing colors and painting for almost an hour. They were so excited with their finished paintings and couldn’t wait to hang them on the fridge.
Olivia always sticks out her tongue when she is concentrating hard on something like coloring, painting or writing.
I see many more kitchen table crafts coming our way in the future.




6 comments:
Your daughters are absolutely adorable! Your pictures bring back so many memories of my sister and me painting at the kitchen table.
look at 'em! So content just painting away! They are really growing! :)
Miss yoU!
painting w/ watercolors is my favorite activity w/ my little one! i like the flower picture. xoxo
Cute, where did you get the big flower pictures that they are painting?
I love painting.
I drew the flowers with a sharpie. It kept them busy for a very long time!
oh my gosh, these are so cute! i totally remember doing this as a child and i loved every minute of it.
and randomly, my best friend growing up used to always stick her tongue out when she was working hard on something. so cute!
Post a Comment