Saturday, October 9, 2010

Backyard Fun

I asked my dad if I could try out his camera on some shots of the girls in the backyard. I have been wanting a new camera for quite a while now, and using his has only made the temptation worse. It was everything I had hoped it would be. While I love the camera I have, it takes great pictures, Dad’s camera was just so much more responsive and being able to swap out the lenses was just the icing on the cake.

Armed with some Laura Secord lollipops, courtesy of Nanny, we ventured out to the playground in our backyard to see what we could capture. My sister gave the girls their headbands and they have worn them everyday for the past week. I think it’s hilarious how Lauren chooses to wear hers…

fence girlsIMG_1371(2)IMG_1381(2)IMG_1388(2)IMG_1389(2)IMG_1402(2)lollipoplaurenIMG_1409(2)IMG_1413(2)IMG_1424(2)IMG_1425(2)IMG_1422(2)IMG_1432(2)

My Dad took this shot of them in the tree house, I absolutely love it!

5 comments:

Tyler said...

Great pics. what kind of camera does he have?

Kat said...

He has a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi. I love it! Wish I had one too! I shoot with a Sony DSC-H9.

Melissa said...

Oh girl! I want a new camera too!! I love the pictures and your girls are so big and BEAUTIFUL! I love, love it!! Miss you!!

Unknown said...

r u kidding me?! - these pics are BEYOND! - how cute and fabulous ! - totally stole my heart!!!

PS PASS IT ON à GIVE-AWAY going on – 2 necklaces = 2 winners .. PLEASE JOIN IN – ALL welcome to join!! – I think you’ll LOVE em’!!

~Join Necklace Give-Away Here~

*kiss kiss*
Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Allison said...

These girls are adorable! I absolutely love how Lauren (is that right?) wears her headband sweatband-style. SO cute. What fun pictures!