My parents come down to visit us from Canada twice a year. They stay with us for a month in the spring and a month in the fall. The time always passes too quickly, but we try to make the most of it while they are here.
As a child, my father used to read bedtime stories to my sister and I each night. It is a memory I will forever cherish. Seeing him read stories to my girls now, with his funny voices and enthusiasm melts my heart.
We love you Poppy! Thanks for sharing our love of reading beautiful children’s books.




3 comments:
Oh my gosh Kat. That is so darn cute. Looks like Poppy has a nice long book too. What a trooper.
I was so tired last night that I had my 12 year old son read the bed time story to baby girl.
Cinderella! Cinderella! CINDERELLA!!!
I love this. I have the same fond memories of my father's bedtime stories...only he made them up as he went along instead of reading out of a book. How sweet that your dad carries out this tradition with you girls - they, too, will always cherish these memories. xoxo
Post a Comment