I bought the girls their own Big Wheels two weeks ago. It has been uncharacteristically cold this winter, and although temperatures have started to rise, albeit slowly, we haven’t been out as much as we would like. With warmer weather on the horizon, we look forward to putting many miles on these wheels.
Who doesn’t love a Big Wheel?
(Stay tuned for before and after pictures of the painting that is underway at the house.)




5 comments:
I love Big Wheels. Do you remember when they came out with the one that had a break on it? You could pull this handle/break thingy and do spin outs. I rode a Big Wheel until I was too big to fit into one. If they made them for adults, I'd still be riding one.
That is awesome. Big Wheels rule! I remember my first Big Wheel when I was little. It was red, blue & yellow! So fun!
I remember my big wheel too! It is just all out fun! Caroline still races down the driveway racing our neighbor on hers and she's almost 9! Good for them! They love them already... I can tell!
Miss you guys!
They're mobile now!! I remember my first Big Wheel, and I rode that thing until the wheels practically fell off. It's a childhood staple!
How fun were those pictures to see? Very cute.
Post a Comment