Today was a very busy day indeed. I dropped both girls off at Preschool, attended a MOPS planning meeting, went to Lauren’s Halloween party, then Olivia’s Halloween party, then dance class. Busy, busy, busy! Luckily we have no school tomorrow so we can spend the day with Nanny and Poppy who will be returning home to Canada on Monday.
Hanging out with Lauren.
Ellery and Heather
Lauren and her best bud, John Will
Heather, Andrea and Alison with Ellery, Caitlyn and Nicholas.
Poor John Will, when Lauren wasn’t busy wiping his face with a napkin, she was hugging him from behind.
Casey, Mia and Livie
Mia, Livie and Kate at their “Horrible Hair day” halloween party. I liked Kate’s hair the best with the rollers in it, she looked hilarious and her hair looked fabulous once the curlers came out!
Lori, Kristen and Russell
Lori ended the party with a Halloween story for the kids which they absolutely loved.




1 comment:
Oh my gosh...Russell is ADORABLE!!! What a cutie-pie!!
And I love Olivia's hair & Lauren's icing face :)
xoxo
Post a Comment