Monday, October 19, 2009

Fancy Friday

My parents are visiting us for the month of October. They decided they wanted to take the girls somewhere fancy for lunch on Friday. We talked about it all week, the girls were so excited. Any time they misbehaved we reminded them that in order to go to Fancy Friday, they had to behave themselves. You better believe they straightened up in a hurry. We decided to go the Swan Coach House, one of my absolute favorite places in Atlanta. It is so pretty, so feminine and fancy that you can’t help to feel truly pampered when you go there. It is breathtaking, and the food is divine. My dad was one of only three men dining in the restaurant, the rest were all women. Olivia and Lauren were the youngest diners there. We were so proud of them, they behaved perfectly and even ate with their napkins on their laps. I was shocked and relieved at the same time. It is definitely not a place where you want your children to throw a tantrum. I see more Fancy Fridays in our future if the girls behave as well as they did for the first one!

DSC06450

The Swan Coach House is a popular spot for bridal and baby showers.

DSC06435   Lauren enjoying some appetizer mini muffins.DSC06438

Ah…, this is the life!

DSC06439

I just love this restaurant… it’s so girly and fun!

DSC06440

The girls!

DSC06441  

I just love the way the girls are smiling at Nanny!

DSC06444

Livie Loo enjoying her rainbow sherbet

DSC06445 DSC06446

Lauren and Poppy.

DSC06447 

Beautifully, fresh cut roses on every table.

DSC06449

Mmmm… the swan dessert… decadent!

1 comment:

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

What a special treat for two little girls!! I'm glad you all had a good time. : )

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/